To help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, the USA PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents. See our Legal page for more information about how we collect, use, and protect your information.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is Relay?
- What does Relay provide?
- Who is behind Relay?
- Who is Relay designed for?
- Relay Key Terms and Features
- How do I sign up for Relay?
- Are there any restrictions for signing up for Relay?
- Can I open more than one Relay account?
- Why do I have to provide my Social Security Number?
- Will you run a credit check on me?