You may earn cashback rewards when you spend your monthly payouts on all purchases, except when you enter a PIN or make an ACH transfer, and those earned rewards never expire. Your rewards are loaded onto your Relay Card and you can spend your cashback rewards everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, whenever you choose.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are cashback rewards?
- What purchases qualify for cashback rewards?
- What happens if a merchant defaults my transaction to be a “debit” transaction instead of a “credit” transaction?
- Do my cashback rewards expire?
- What is my cashback rate?
- If I don’t spend my monthly payouts, will I still earn cashback rewards?
- Is there a limit to the cashback rewards I can earn?
- Can I earn cashback rewards on earned cashback money?
- Why haven’t cashback rewards posted in my Relay App for recent transactions?
- When are cashback rewards credited to my Relay Card?