You may earn cash-back rewards when you spend your monthly payouts on all purchases, except when you enter a PIN or make an ACH transfer, and those earned rewards never expire. Your rewards are loaded onto your Relay Card and you can spend your cash-back rewards everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted, whenever you choose.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are cash-back rewards?
- What purchases qualify for cash-back rewards?
- What happens if a merchant defaults my transaction to be a “debit” transaction instead of a “credit” transaction?
- Do my cash-back rewards expire?
- What are my cash-back earn rates?
- If I don’t spend my monthly payouts, will I still earn cash-back rewards?
- Is there a limit to the cash-back rewards I can earn?
- Can I earn cash-back rewards on earned cash-back money?
- Why haven’t cash-back rewards posted in my Relay App for recent transactions?
- When are cash-back rewards credited to my Relay Card?