Yes, there is. Your cashback earn rate schedule is determined by the specific Planned-Spend Account you choose at enrollment. We offer plans with terms ranging from 3 to 7 years. Your monthly payouts are determined by the amount of your one-time lump sum and by the term selected. Additional funds loaded onto your Relay Card via ACH will not earn cashback rewards.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are cashback rewards?
- What purchases qualify for cashback rewards?
- What happens if a merchant defaults my transaction to be a “debit” transaction instead of a “credit” transaction?
- Do my cashback rewards expire?
- What is my cashback rate?
- If I don’t spend my monthly payouts, will I still earn cashback rewards?
- Is there a limit to the cashback rewards I can earn?
- Can I earn cashback rewards on earned cashback money?
- Why haven’t cashback rewards posted in my Relay App for recent transactions?
- When are cashback rewards credited to my Relay Card?