Yes, there is. Your cash-back earn rate schedule is determined by the specific Planned-Spend Account you choose at enrollment. We offer plans with terms ranging from 3 to 7 years. Your monthly payouts are determined by the amount of your one-time lump sum and by the term selected. Additional funds loaded onto your Relay Card via ACH will not earn cash-back rewards.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What are cash-back rewards?
- What purchases qualify for cash-back rewards?
- Do my cash-back rewards expire?
- What are my cash-back earn rates?
- If I don’t spend my monthly payouts, will I still earn cash-back rewards?
- Is there a limit to the cash-back rewards I can earn?
- Can I earn cash-back rewards on earned cash-back money?
- Why haven’t cash-back rewards posted in my Relay App for recent transactions?
- When are cash-back rewards credited to my Relay Card?
- What happens if I return something I purchased with my Relay Card?