Once you’ve enrolled in a Relay Planned-Spend Account and Relay Card and your one-time lump sum is verified and received by Guggenheim Life and Annuity Company, we’ll ship you a Relay Card. You can expect to receive your Relay Card in the mail within 7-10 days after you’ve enrolled to become a Relay customer. Your first monthly payout will already be loaded onto your Relay Card, so you’ll just need to activate your Relay Card and you can start spending and earning incredible cash-back rewards. If you have not received your card within 10 days, please call 1-844-505-1477 (Option 2) to order a new one.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the Relay Card?
- What is the difference between a Relay Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card?
- I just enrolled in Relay. When should I receive my Relay Card?
- Why wasn’t my address accepted?
- How do I activate my Relay Card?
- Can I transfer additional funds onto my Relay Card?
- How do I locate my Relay Card account and routing numbers?
- How much money can I load onto my Relay Card?
- Should I use a PIN for making purchases, since it says "debit" on the Relay Card?
- How do I reset my PIN for my Relay Card?