One reason your address may not have been accepted is that we do not mail to P.O. boxes at this time. Another reason your address may not have been accepted could be because the address you entered is not your primary address. Your primary address is most likely the one on your driver's license or state ID and must be a physical location. If the primary address provided is still not working, please call Relay customer support at 1-844-505-1477 (Option 2).
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the Relay Card?
- What is the difference between a Relay Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card?
- I just enrolled in Relay. When should I receive my Relay Card?
- Why wasn’t my address accepted?
- How do I activate my Relay Card?
- Can I transfer additional funds onto my Relay Card?
- How do I locate my Relay Card account and routing numbers?
- How much money can I load onto my Relay Card?
- Should I use a PIN for making purchases, since it says "debit" on the Relay Card?
- How do I reset my PIN for my Relay Card?