Yes, you can use your Relay Card outside the United States everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. It’s not necessary to alert Relay that you’re leaving the country.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the Relay Card?
- What is the difference between a Relay Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card?
- I just enrolled in Relay. When should I receive my Relay Card?
- Why wasn’t my address accepted?
- How do I activate my Relay Card?
- Can I transfer additional funds onto my Relay Card?
- How do I locate my Relay Card account and routing numbers?
- How much money can I load onto my Relay Card?
- Should I use a PIN for making purchases, since it says "debit" on the Relay Card?
- How do I reset my PIN for my Relay Card?