Tell us AT ONCE if you believe your card or access information has been lost or stolen or if you believe that an electronic funds transfer has been made without your permission. To report a lost, stolen, or unauthorized transaction on your Relay Card, please call 1-844-505-1477 (Option 3) to speak with a customer support representative who specializes in lost & stolen cards and fraudulent account activity.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the Relay Card?
- What is the difference between a Relay Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card?
- I just enrolled in Relay. When should I receive my Relay Card?
- Why wasn’t my address accepted?
- How do I activate my Relay Card?
- Can I transfer additional funds onto my Relay Card?
- How do I locate my Relay Card account and routing numbers?
- How much money can I load onto my Relay Card?
- Should I use a PIN for making purchases, since it says "debit" on the Relay Card?
- How do I reset my PIN for my Relay Card?