Your monthly payouts are deposited to your Relay Visa® Prepaid Card (“Relay Card”). When you use the Relay Card to spend your payouts, you can earn cash-back rewards on all purchases, except when you enter a PIN or make an ACH transfer. Your cash-back earn rate schedule is determined by the specific Planned-Spend Account you choose at enrollment.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is the Relay Card?
- What is the difference between a Relay Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card?
- I just enrolled in Relay. When should I receive my Relay Card?
- Why wasn’t my address accepted?
- How do I activate my Relay Card?
- Can I transfer additional funds onto my Relay Card?
- How do I locate my Relay Card account and routing numbers?
- How much money can I load onto my Relay Card?
- Should I use a PIN for making purchases, since it says "debit" on the Relay Card?
- How do I reset my PIN for my Relay Card?