A Relay Planned-Spend Account is an immediate annuity issued by Guggenheim Life and Annuity Company, a Delaware-domiciled insurance company, doing business as Guggenheim Life and Annuity Insurance Company in California. Your Planned-Spend Account provides a monthly cash flow stream over a predefined term. However, unlike most annuities, there are no penalties for withdrawing funds early. When you open a Planned-Spend Account and become a Relay customer, you will receive a written contract outlining exactly how your Planned-Spend Account works. This contract will include specifics regarding your monthly payouts and the free liquidity features of your Planned-Spend Account.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a Planned-Spend Account?
- How safe is the money in my Planned-Spend Account?
- Is the Relay Planned-Spend Account a non-qualified or qualified annuity?
- Does my initial lump sum earn interest?
- I didn’t receive my payout. What should I do?
- Can I add more funds into my Planned-Spend Account?
- If I wish to withdraw my Planned-Spend Account balance, will my funds be subject to surrender fees?
- What would happen to my Planned-Spend Account if I were to die?
- How do I close my Planned-Spend Account?