Yes, it does. Unlike most money market and savings accounts that have fluctuating interest rates, the interest you earn on the funds in your Relay Planned-Spend account is fixed. Each of your monthly payouts includes a portion of your initial lump sum, as well as whatever interest you’ve earned.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Articles in this section
- What is a Planned-Spend Account?
- How safe is the money in my Planned-Spend Account?
- Is the Relay Planned-Spend Account a non-qualified or qualified annuity?
- Does my initial lump sum earn interest?
- I didn’t receive my payout. What should I do?
- Can I add more funds into my Planned-Spend Account?
- If I wish to withdraw my Planned-Spend Account balance, will my funds be subject to surrender fees?
- What would happen to my Planned-Spend Account if I were to die?
- How do I close my Planned-Spend Account?