Relay consists of three components:
- Relay Planned-Spend Account
- Relay Visa® Prepaid Card (“Relay Card”)
- Relay Cashback Rewards
When you enroll in Relay, you simultaneously open both a Planned-Spend Account and a Relay Card account. The Planned-Spend Account is funded at enrollment with a one-time, lump sum. Each month, a set payout is pulled from your Planned-Spend Account and loaded onto your Relay Card, which can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
When you spend your monthly payouts on purchases, you’ll earn incredible cashback rewards. The only exception is if you withdraw money, enter a PIN, or make an ACH transfer. Your cashback rate is determined by the specific Planned-Spend Account you choose at enrollment. Relay currently offers plans options with terms ranging between 3 and 7 years in duration.
When you’re a Relay customer:
- You have a tool to help you purchase everyday expenditures.
- You can earn incredible cashback rewards.
- You can earn competitive interest on the balance of your Planned-Spend Account of at least 1.00% APY.