Relay consists of three components:
- Relay Planned-Spend Account
- Relay Visa® Prepaid Card (“Relay Card”)
- Relay Cashback Rewards
To enroll in Relay, you must first open a Planned-Spend Account with a one-time, lump sum. Then, a stream of monthly payouts is pulled from your Planned-Spend Account for the term you selected at enrollment. Each monthly payout is loaded onto your Relay Card, which can be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted.
When you spend your monthly payouts on all purchases, except when you enter a PIN or make an ACH transfer, you’ll earn incredible cashback rewards. Your cashback earn rate schedule is determined by the specific Planned-Spend Account you choose at enrollment. Relay currently offers plans options with terms ranging between 3 and 7 years in duration.
When you’re a Relay customer:
- You have a great tool to help you purchase everyday expenditures.
- You can earn incredible cashback rewards.
- You can earn competitive interest on the balance of your Planned-Spend Account.